GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS (ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/21)
1) You need to bring a mask (including a spare), personal hydrogel and drinking water. The use of the mask, correctly placed, is mandatory during the stay throughout the university campus (indoors and outdoors), including academic activities.
2) You also have to maintain the safety distance of 1.5m at all times and places (indoor and outdoor spaces), and intensify hand hygiene.
3) Classes are divided into two-hour modules, with the following distribution:
20′ initial ventilation and preparation, and 100′ of academic activities. The academic activities scheduled in the schedules will begin at 8:20 a.m.,
10:20 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. (morning shifts) and at 3:20 p.m., 5:20 p.m. and 7:20 p.m. (afternoon shifts). Check your schedule and set the start time.
08:00-08:20 Ventilation and preparation
10:00-10:20 Ventilation and preparation
12:00-12:20 Ventilation and preparation
15:00-15:20 Ventilation and preparation
17:00-17:20 Ventilation and preparation
19:00-19:20 Ventilation and preparation
4) In any case, the teaching spaces will be ventilated to the maximum, keeping the windows open for as long as possible.
5) You must enter the classroom in stages, during the 5′ prior to the scheduled time to start the class.
6) You can not stay in the classroom doors, or in the hallways, or in common places forming groups or meetings.
7) At the door of each classroom there is a poster indicating the capacity and the degree, course and group (if applicable).
8) Due to capacity limitations and traceability needs in case of contagion, you can only attend in person in the classrooms and times assigned to the enrolled group.
9) First hour in the morning (8:20 a.m.) all stalls will be sanitized.
10) If you stay a full shift (morning or afternoon) in the same classroom, you must occupy the same place.
11) If you do not stay a full shift in the same classroom, you will have paper and disinfectant product to sanitize your chair and work space, as well as bins to dispose of used paper.
12) If you need to use computer equipment, it is recommended that you bring your laptop. If you have to use a school computer, it is recommended that you bring your keyboard and mouse. Keyboards and other devices in the School must be sanitized before each use. In case of having to share material, you must take extreme precautions, and sanitize the material before each use.
13) Use the entry and exit routes provided for access to your classroom.
14) In any case, keep in mind the indications on the fixed signs and the projectors or screens located in the corridors and stairs.
15) Remember that smoking or eating is not allowed inside the School.
Nor is smoking allowed in the exterior entrances to the School or on its exterior perimeter.
16) If you have symptoms of Covid-19 you should not go to the University and you must follow the ordinary health protocol.
17) If the symptoms of Covid-19 appear during your stay at the University, inform the professor so that they can contact the School’s COVID Coordinator.
18) For more information you can visit http://www.upv.es/covid-19/index-es.html
(Good Preventive Practices).
19) In any case, at the time of starting the academic activities, the provisions of the competent authorities will be followed.
ETSICCP Management team thanks you in advance for the additional effort involved in developing academic activities in this extraordinary and adverse context in which we find ourselves.